Despite the doom and gloom of revision and exams, there’s a lot to look forward to over the next few months. As of today (11th) I finish my exams in 21 days – which still seems like ages away, tbh – and that’s really exciting. Up ’til then I’m face down in revision, but whatever.
How cute is this pink flatlay? I’ve found a corner of my uni room that the light isn’t horrendous in so I’m finally, three terms in, feeling good about making the best of taking photos in Durham.
So what are my plans for when exams finally finish? Let me tell you…
- Generally enjoying the last four weeks of term, exam free, with my pals. Pretty standard stuff. The college Summer Ball, Theology Ball, general stuff, Blog At The Beach on the 3rd. All nice things to keep me going until…
- Graduation week, and ‘graduation day’ on June 30th. An extra little week tagged onto term for all us old people graduating and leaving forever. No, you’re crying.
- Scilly with Oliver and his family which is pretty cute. Pretty damn cute. It’ll tie me over nicely for instagram posts until my trip to…
- Canada at the end of July with my family. We travel around British Columbia for two weeks before heading down to Seattle to visit friends and take a look at some whales. I’m literally so excited I could scream.
- Blog wise, I wan’t to sit down for a week and have a massive brainstorm about where I want n&b to go and how I want it to get there. I love my layout at the moment, and my brand, but there’s something just a little off. I can’t wait to give it my full attention and potentially have a little bit of a rebrand.
- Generally trying to earn some money. Enough said.
- Back to Durham again in October for my masters? Well, I mean, I haven’t officially had my offer yet but whatever. Fingers crossed.
What do you have planned for the summer months?
*Products marked * are PR samples. This post contains affiliate links.
never miss a post from nettleandblackberry.com
twitter | instagram | facebook | bloglovin